Tuesday, December 4, 2012

J. Crew blog copy cat looks

I had to grab the Factory tartan skimmer pants after seeing them on so many blogs I love. Although I already had the tartan holiday perfect shirt, there is something about the pants that are a little more fun. Tartan seems to be all the rage this season, plus I can't imagine that I wouldn't want to wear it at this time next year. I was able to get them for a great price. Also grabbed a pair of toothpick blue cords from factory. The blue color is more of a retro jade, which is a color I apparently can't get enough of.



 Also was excited to grab the "lady jacket" (I even love the name!) after seeing it on some of my favorite blogs. I think for me this is something I want to wear with jeans, to get the whole "dressy meets casual" look. I think it will become a classic piece that I can also pair with pants or skirts to look extra dressy at the right occasion. Couldn't be happier about the price -- $70!



2 comments:

  1. We are so enabling sometimes. But that lady jacket for the 30% off sale price can't be beat. I got two different color combos and love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy with it! I would have loved to see the other colors available but alas, the berry pink is terrific!

    ReplyDelete