Friday, August 31, 2012

Cheap candles and panties!

(The title of this post has me giggling!) Today I headed to the mall armed with coupons to take advantage of in store promos. Bath and Body Works has its fall candle collection out and I had been waiting (patiently) for the 2/$20 candle sale to happen. I had socked away a 20 percent off coupon and I was able to buy two of my favorite candle scents: Autumn and Farmstand Apple. The scents get me excited for fall! While there I also picked up the Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash, which is on promo for $5 this weekend. I love the smell of that candle so I know I will love this in the shower!
I also took advantage of the Victoria Secret "panty raid" sale, which gets you 7 panties for $26. I actually bought 14 for $52 and used one of those $10 off coupons on the bottom of VS receipts for completing a survey. So in the end, my 14 panties came out to $42, which is $3 a pair! I realize that to some readers, 14 pairs of underwear may seem like an excessive amount -- but for me, it's not. VS cotton panties are my favorites -- the only kind I buy. Also, without offering TMI, I like to change throughout the day for work, gym, house, etc. ... and I do NOT love doing laundry!


The "panty raid" ends in a few days, so grab them while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment