Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More J Crew, GAP goodies

So I made my way back to J. Crew upon hearing that the "extra 30 off final sale" was still going on, and that there were further reductions on prices. I picked up the Brompton Safari Cat clutch, which I had had my eye on for at least a month, the Gondola striped top, and a pair of Sperry Top-Sider Two Eye Twill Boat Shoes in Neon Azalea (my first pair!). Total for the three items after discounts: $78!




I also went to GAP where the sale items were marked an extra 40-percent off. Oh, and GAP card holders receive an extra 10 percent off on Tuesday! I picked up the Oxford shirt in Orange Blossom, which I love, love, LOVE, the Ikat strapless dress, and a pair of City Flats in Neon Orange. On top of the discounts I had a $10 reward. Total cost for me: $36!



Lastly, I stopped at Old Navy --- a store that is very hit and miss with me and usually 'miss.' However, you can't beat the prices, especially for basic summer staples. I picked up beach dresses and a tank for next to nothing.



The swingy tank was $4, and the striped dresses were $8 and $10 each, and I had a GAP cardholder 20 off coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment