Monday, June 11, 2012

LOVE Tar-JAY! (Target to the layman)

I have rediscovered Target clothing. It is not as spellbinding as J. Crew, or as appealing as GAP, but cover the brand name and some of Target's pieces can pass as pieces from the aforementioned store. And apparently other people think so, because I had to visit MULTIPLE (at least five!) Target stories in the NJ area to find all of these pieces. They were each purchased at different stores.


 I love these two striped dresses from Mossimo for Target. I am thinking they are great for yard/beach coverups.




I love these pieces as well. The pink Merona gauze top was just $19.99. The Mossimo thong sandals in Mint and the Mossimo skinny jeans in "light blue" -- although they look more "mint" to me -- were $14.99 and $24.99. Score~!

No comments:

Post a Comment