Sunday, June 30, 2013

J. Crew final sale

I have a love/hate relationship with J. Crew's final sale merchandise. I love ... the prices. I hate ... I cannot make a return when buyer's remorse kicks in (or ill fitting items, or realizing I already HAVE a skirt in that color, etc.)

Nevertheless, this is what I was able to buy this weekend during the 30-off sale.


I love these textured stripe shorts in crisp yellow. They seem to be a hit among some bloggers. Only $26 after discounts. I like that it is a color I don't have and it can be "dressed up."


Also bought the Ikat popover. Didn't think much of it in store for $88, but LOVE it at about $30. I think it will look great with rolled up sleeves and denim shorts. I also bought the Seahorse tee for $17 after discounts. That last one was a "no-brainer" as I love everything with seahorses except that super heavy chambray shirt that J. Crew came out with -- why? and I am excited to wear this with shorts!

What do you all think? Any weekend purchases from J. Crew's sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment