Saturday, June 8, 2013

Friday Night Sales

I went to the mall last night during a very rainy storm. While it is not fun to drive around in, if you strap on some rainboots and a rain jacket, you can usually find the malls a little less crowded and a little better stocked.

At J. Crew I checked out the sale section that JCA's have been buzzing about. I was shocked to learn that for once, the sale items were NOT final sale. While there I bought the Cafe capri in neon tipped seersucker (red currant) and the blue butterfly Tippi sweater. Total cost= $49. The seersucker pants are a red color, which is different from the blue seersucker items I own. Plus I liked the contrast of the neon yellow piping. I was surprised to size down but I felt that my regular size  would sag in the back after a few hours of wear. I hope I was right. I also sized down in the sweater. I don't think I am shrinking here, I suspect the sizing is changing.

I also headed to Gap where I made found some bargains. Gap doesn't often offer an item as "final sale" but when they do, the price is usually next to nothing. I bought this jacquard blazer for $15.97 and this print top for $12.97. I also spotted a pair of blue Broken In Straight Khakis, which is an item I have been looking for in my size for some time now. The cost for those was $25.

Overall it was a pretty good night of shopping. Do you have any of these items? Will you be shopping this weekend? Please comment below!






No comments:

Post a Comment