Monday, April 29, 2013

Old Navy 'Stuff & Save' sale

I normally am of the mindset that it's better to make a small splurge on one item and get the quality, then buy for quantity (which I was guilty of in my 20s). With that said, sometimes the so-called quality stores are making items of questionable quality. Likewise, sometimes the "bargain" stores are stepping it up.

With that in mind, I share with you the many purchases I bought at Old Navy's "Stuff & Save" sale this week ( a whopping 30 percent-off for cardholders and yes, this includes GAP and Banana Republic cardholders). You should know that ALL of the items below are in the "clearance section" and were eligible for the additional discount. Total spent...... $70, but since I had a $30 cardholder "rewards" certificate, it really was only $40!


I bought these two polka-dot sweaters because, who doesn't love polka-dot?  Not me! These look strikingly similar to J. Crew's cashmere version. Cashmere sounds nice and all, but... ain't nobody got time for that! Plus, who could walk away from a $7 sweater?


I bought this heart sweater because I wanted the J. Crew "heart me" sweater and slept on it. Glad I did! I also bought this "love" sweater which also reminds me of J. Crew's "darling" cashmere sweater. Same price for each - $7.


I bought this Hello Kitty anchor shirt because it is cute. I also bought this sleeveless crepe tunic.

Lastly, I bought these three (yes I know! I hardly need three MORE) chambray shirts, which each cost about $7.

What do you think of these items? Have you been to Old Navy this week?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been to old navy lately, but its such a great place to find J. Crew knockoffs! I love doing the same with Joe Fresh. Sometimes I just can't justify $100 on a simple sweater :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tasia, I urge you to check Old Navy out-- some good deals! I have been intrigued by the Joe Fresh collection @ JCP but I have yet to 'bite' on anything. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this. I was able to get 6 of those cute sweaters. I got all the ones you bought (except for the mint polkadot) plus the turquoise polka dot and gray with yellow heart and tan with cherries. I also bought 2 knit striped skirts and the blue chinos with embroidered anchors and tan chinos with lobsters. Hardly spent anything! I love the weight of the "critter sweaters". What deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you made out well! I love when I can get a great deal and I am always happy to share.

    Thanks for being here!

    ReplyDelete