Sunday, March 31, 2013

All about PINK

Happy Easter everyone! Truthfully, the majority of my shopping this Easter weekend was for the hubby -- he needed spring jackets!

But en route I picked up some items for myself. I accidentally (LOL) wandered into J. Crew and picked up the neon pink gingham shirt from the sale rack. I was surprised to find out that cardholders received an extra 20 pct off the already extra 30 off sale prices! Score!


I also needed some workout clothes. I've been temped by Lululemon but I can't afford those prices -- at least not this month. So I settled for Target C9. I was excited to score this pink half-zip pullover on clearance for $12.48 == plus an extra 5% off for Target Red Cardholders. I loved it so much I bought it in other colors such as neon yellow and purple!

2 comments:

  1. Re: accidentally, lol.

    Happy Easter, TC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany -- a belated Happy Easter to you as well!

    ReplyDelete