Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blog shout-outs for J. Crew items and look-alikes!

A BIG shout out goes to TweedandToile for this one! I  ordered the striped jersey slub knit blazer from Shade Company for just $20 and I love it! I picked up a Medium as I usually wear a size 6 in J. Crew blazers and it fits great! Love this blazer -- and what a steal! It obviously looks a lot like similar blazers offered at both J. Crew and Anthropologie but for less. The quality is terrific in my opinion.


I also was excited today to receive my SECOND authentic J. Crew bubble necklace in kelly green. I fell in love with this necklace after seeing it worn so many ways on ColorfulCorporate but I had recently purchased a turquoise bubble. I wasn't so sure about buying two as they are pricey! As I mentioned, I bought the turquoise with a discount for opening a credit card. I recently received a 25-off and free shipping code from J. Crew for being a cardholder and so I decided to snatch up the kelly green bubble as well. Very happy I did as it seems very versatile! However, no more bubbles for me! Two are plenty!


2 comments:

  1. Hooray...so glad that you like it and that the sizing worked out! BTW, thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete