Thursday, December 1, 2011

Catch some WAVE-RLYs

I am obsessed with J. Crew Waverly pants. This is a classic example of why you need to try things on twice sometimes. The first time I saw the Mineral Green Waverly chinos was on a sale rack (of course). When I tried them on, I loved the color but wasn't thrilled with the tapered leg. I am a loyal bootcut fan when it comes to khakis and chinos. However, I tried these on a second time when the price became too low to ignore and decided it was worth the risk.

So glad I did! I received so many compliments at work on these. More importantly, I was comfortable in them all day long and the tapered leg didn't bother me as much as I had thought it would. The end result was a flattering and stylish pair of everyday pants at a bargain price!

No comments:

Post a Comment