Sunday, December 11, 2011

GAP has Love Quotes scarves

I was browsing around the GAP this weekend and saw a sign advertising the 'buy one scarf get one free promotion. I quickly found the other colorblock scarf I had been searching for, the one with yellow, which has been sold out online for weeks. Upon looking for my second "free" scarf, I discovered brightly colored scarves on one of the shelves and spotted a deep blue. I looked at the price tag... $85?! Then I saw the tag.... LOVE QUOTES! Gap is selling Love Quotes scarves and a portion of the proceeds of their scarves go to international children's charities.

UNFORTUNATELY, the Love Quotes scarves are NOT part of the "buy one" promotion. Still, I caved in and bought it. I figure it will be excluded from other sales and coupons, so I better get it now before it is gone. So why buy an $85 scarf? Well, if you are a scarf lover like I am, the quality of this brand is worth it. Love Quotes scarves are seen on celebrities such as Jennifer Aniston, and frequently retail for around $110. I'm happy to say that the cashier gave me an additional 15% off for using a GAP card. (*I'm not sure if he was supposed to, given the other exclusions, but I did not complain!

1 comment:

  1. Love Quotes scarves are on sale at Unusual Threads Save on all colors and all styles, plus free shipping. Limited time. Unusual Threads is here: http://www.unusualthreads.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete