Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cord-ially yours

I am rediscovering corduroy.
It started out with a coupon, a 60 percent (!) off coupon at Gap. I fell in love with these pants. And when I went to another Gap to find the leggings version, I was dismayed to find they had sold out of most sizes. For shopaholics, that is the kiss of death. That is when you know you are onto something that everyone else loves ... when most stores are sold out. And that is when the craziness kicks in...
HELP ME! I can't decide which one(s) to keep! Or should I keep them all? They fit REALLY nice, sort of like skinny jeans and they are awesome with boots. Best of all, I think I can get away with wearing them for work.  BTW I scored the leggings for 40 percent off the regular $59.50 retail price.

No comments:

Post a Comment