Friday, November 11, 2011

Cardigans are a girl's best friend

I got the hubster to come shopping today! We hit up some of Jersey's finest malls. The idea was to get him to buy some clothes, but instead he ended up with football collectibles. While we parted ways for short periods of time, here is what I snagged -- all on sale.

I discovered Lands' End Canvas "Heritage" cardigans. I've read some great reviews online and seen some great photos on fashion blogs. Seems like a great staple. As a bonus, they were on sale this weekend because of the holiday. I snagged two in store, in the blue color above as well as black. Temptation caught the best of me and I ended up buying red and lavender later on from the Internet for an even cheaper price.

As I mentioned earlier, GAP Friends and Family is going on, and that means 40 off storewide for cardholders. Snagged the black terry long sleeved sweatshirt, the acai berry rayon turtleneck, and the tiered drawstring print dress, all three for a total of $44! I am excited to wear that dress with one of my four new cardigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment