Thursday, December 26, 2013

J. Crew Haul (part II)

I meant to post this sooner but it has been a busy month.

I bought the J. Crew Rock Salt Boy Shirt on a popback. (It was impossible to find in store and generally sold out online -- except for this one particular morning.) I am happy with it -- a girl can never have too much tartan! I paid about $50 for it but being that it was so hard to get my hands on, that was fine.

I also bought the skinny utility cargo pants from J. Crew. Would you believe I paid $10 for these after discounts?

Today, I shopped at J. Crew and found the holiday tartan shirt and these gray toothpick jeans on final sale. Both came to $76 after discounts.


What are your thoughts on these items? Are you doing any after-Christmas shopping?




4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love everything you got, especially the rock salt plaid button down. The utility pants were a steal too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your comment! I was happy with these purchases!

      Delete
  2. Great choices! I have the gray tartan from last year, which looks just like this year's version. You will get a lot of wear from those shirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think J. Crew has been recycling versions from previous years. I don't mind, because often I don't "discover" something until later on!

      Delete