Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gilt City -- J. Crew Factory coupon

As much as I am TRYING to stay out of J. Crew (and I am -- I don't even carry my card with me anymore!), it is pretty hard when I keep learning about these storewide discounts from Gilt city.

Gilt city is a website where you can get various items for less for a limited time, or a coupon off a store (which is the case with J. Crew Factory.) The voucher I received (free) last week was for 40 percent off at Factory, so I had to go take a look.

I didn't spent much -- my two clearance items came to $30 total with the voucher. I picked up a pair of hot pink Matchstick jeans (because THIS girl needs every color of the rainbow, apparently!) and the shoreline striped dress, which is an incredibly lightweight jersey knit sundress that will be perfect for 90 degree weather. (Apparently, there will be such a day tomorrow where I live!)

Although the 40-off was a one day voucher, there is still a 25-percent off deal that is good until next week. Click here for the offer. It's definitely worth a visit to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment