Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kate Spade @ Nordstrom Rack

I am so happy to have been fortunate enough to find not one, but TWO Kate Spade items on sale this summer. (I recently blogged about the Maryanne Gold Coast bag, see earlier post.) I had been on the lookout for the Kate Spade Wildflowers Harmony tote bag for so long. I was frequently checking the KS website and major department stores hoping for a good deal. It seems I waited too long as it seemed to have disappeared.

And then -- lo and behold -- I saw her in Nordstrom Rack last week. It was a $124, a 50 % reduction off the regular retail price. A terrific price.

I just adore the print on this bag. The front and back both have their own unique design. I love the colors, the wording, the straps. If I had one complaint it is the size of the tote -- which is enormous. The large size makes it impractical for everyday use, but I'm sure in time I will find plenty of use for it.

What do you think of this bag? Have you bought any Kate Spade bags lately? Have you bought a large tote bag that you get a lot of use out of every day?

1 comment:

  1. I've been eying this tote on Ebay since last week and want it for the summer.

    ReplyDelete