Thursday, July 12, 2012

J Crew-ed OUT? More like shopped out!

I think I am J. Crew-ed out. Not so much by choice, but more by my finances. I need to spend minimally in July and August and that means staying out of the mall. Here are the latest purchases. I am declaring that I will try my hardest to not spend in the coming 6-8 weeks.

I had to grab this 1969 GAP chambray polka dot that everyone has been raving about. Especially upon hearing that they are sold out in most stores and completely sold out online. The GAP version is similar to the J. Crew version, but for half the price. Also, I completed a receipt customer satisfaction survey to save 20 off the $50 retail price. I found I was between a size Small and Medium (mostly because of the chest area) but I opted to go with the small. Normally I am one to size up but I feel that with a boyfriend fit, smaller might make better sense. Plus I plan to wear it tucked in with skirts and pants and I don't want to be swimming in it.

At J. Crew I had a $50 gift card that I used to purchase these sale items.


The Tippi sweater in dark cinnammon was just $17, the anchor necklace was $20, and the perfect linen shirt in poppy color was $32.

No comments:

Post a Comment