Monday, July 16, 2012

Christian Siriano for PAYLESS

I am not a fan of Project Runway --- meaning I have never seen the show (though I hear it is fantastic!) -- but apparently Christian Siriano, a prior season winner, has made a big splash designing shoes at PAYLESS. I had not walked inside a PAYLESS store for nearly 10 years, but I made my way inside this summer after hearing the buzz about their designer brands. Along with Siriano, other designers include Lela Rose, Isabel Toledo, and Silvia Tcherassi. I just love when designers collaborate with a budget store, like Target or H&M.


Anyway, the two pairs of shoes I have purchased so far have been from Christian Soriano. I bought these patent leopard "Sarah" peep toe pumps, and I just ordered the "La Bonita" turquoise braided sandal with a cork heel. Both are on sale on the website for around $20 each.

As most are aware, PAYLESS is notorious for their BOGO sales so it is exciting to know I will be taking advantage of the next one this fall, when all four of the designers unveil their newest collections for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment