I was inspired by a blogger I discovered today to post one of these. I always enjoy reading these so hopefully you guys will enjoy my random thoughts.
1) I am an Aquarius and enjoy reading about astrology.
2) My first job
was at a Mini Mart. I was under 18 so happy to make any sort of wage. It required waking up at 5 am on weekends to sort newspapers, and mopping floors. Yuck!
3) I am obsessed with Panera Bread. Specifically their salads, soups, and smoothies.
4) I used to wear black lipstick and nail polish in high school and thought it was cool.
5) The book I am about to read is "Inferno" by Dan Brown.
6) The last book I read was "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me" by Mindy Kaling and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
7) My favorite face care brand is Bliss. I was introduced to the line from one of my favorite bloggers and I just love all of their products.
8) I hold a part-time job as a fitness instructor. By day I teach high school.
9) I love to take weekly Pilates reformer classes at a very nice studio. It is one of the ways I "treat myself."
10) I don't "love" animals, even cats and dogs. I don't ever care to have a pet.
would love to live in Florida one day. I do not like New Jersey, but it is home.
12) I spend well over three hours on the Internet each day but I don't always recall how I spent the time.
13) My favorite store is J. Crew and I spend way too much money there.
14) I am a big football fan and my favorite team is the New York Giants. I never thought when I was younger that I would ever like football.
15) My husband was my high school boyfriend.
16) One of my pet
peeves is when a driver speeds up at an intersection to cut you off and then drives the speed limit... or slower.
17) I don't use Facebook because I don't like the effect it has had on society. I think it has limited social interaction and I'm taking my "stand" by not having a page -- even though I miss out on so many good coupons.
18) The majority of my emails each morning are store promotions. I really need to limit my preferences!
19) I am very happy with my husband and no kids.
20) I attended law school for a week but dropped out over fear of the tuition commitment.
21) I buy way too many room candles and moisturizers.
22) I really like seahorses.
23) I am frugal and rarely pay full price for anything I want.
24) I can't stand pop up ads and YouTube ads. Enough already!
25) I am a technology geek and cannot function without an Apple product.
That's my 25. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!