Sunday, March 24, 2013

Banana Republic sale items

I picked up some already reduced items from Banana Republic this past week. All items were an extra 30-percent off the sale price, plus and EXTRA 10-percent off for cardholders. Sweet deal!


I had been waiting a long time for the tipped one-button blazer to go on sale. I bought the one in "perfect gold." I must say that the arms on this blazer are surprisingly long and I ended up buying a petite size. Normally I can deal with longer length arms on a blazer because many of the blazers now have that cute striped lining -- so you can roll/cuff the sleeves. However, the regular sizes of this blazer just fit me weird: one size being too big, and the size under having an armpit seam that is too tight.

I knew that the "happy medium" would be a petite size -- but it was hard to find in store. They sold out of all petite sizes of this color online and now you know why! For taller women with longer arms, the regular size might work just fine. The fit reminds me of a J. Crew Hacking jacket. This also comes in a pink/white and cream/navy combo.

I also bought these two pairs of chandelier earrings from Banana Republic. I think I bought the two pairs together for $30. I don't own any chandelier earrings and I think for the price it will be fun to experiment with them -- I think they might look nice with a dress.

Have you bought anything from Banana Republic lately? If you have had your eye on something, or perhaps you like these items I bought, you should visit the site: They are offering 35 percent off today!

No comments:

Post a Comment