Saturday, December 22, 2012

Shearwater boots for LESS

I always thought about a pair of Sperry Shearwater boots from J. Crew but the $98 price tag was too steep. I know LL Bean makes a comparable version, but even their price is above $60. This is why I couldn't pass up these at my local TJ Maxx.



They are Lauren by Ralph Lauren boots and they cost me $49.99. They have been terrific to wear to work this week with all the rain. Although I love my "welly" boots, these are a great option for when you want to slip something on fast and easy.

3 comments:

  1. What a super buy! I would love to find a pair of these in my size...I might have to check out TJ Maxx next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think they are worth checking out. They are called "Melinda" boots. Also, I bought mine in a 7 although I usually wear an 8. So they might run big on you. Also, I saw them with green rubber bottoms and orange, which you can see here:
    http://www.amazon.com/Lauren-Ralph-Womens-Melinda-Boot/dp/B005QV1XRW/ref=pd_sxp_grid_i_0_1

    Hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am selling a pair of these in size 7 on ebay. I bought them at TJ Maxx too. Selling for $30. Let me know if anyone is interested!

    ReplyDelete