Monday, December 17, 2012

J. Crew Holiday Sale

I'm loving (and hating!) the 30-off store/sitewide sale going on at J. Crew. I've grabbed quite a few items knowing that sales like these are few and far between.


I wanted some holiday socks so I got both of these "fair isle" print socks on promo and love wearing them with my PJ pants and under boots.

I scored this jeweled brooch after reading about it on Gigis Gone Shopping. I received so many compliments on it! I was on the lookout for a brooch and this was exactly what I had in mind.

I am a huge fan of J. Crew corduroy pants. I wanted the dusty blue matchsticks but, alas, they weren't available in my size in any store in my state. I settled on the bootcut cord style in a similar blue color. For $20, I'm not complaining, but I do need to get them hemmed.

Lastly, I am LADY JACKET obsessed! I saw this blue tweed lady jacket for $149 plus discounts. I had to have it! Love love love love love!

Did YOU buy something during this recent promo?

2 comments:

  1. You bought the brooch. Cool! It's so sparkly & pretty. I've recently discovered how comfortable J Crew socks are. I'm guessing your Fair Isles are nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brooch is TERRIFIC and I received several compliments the day I wore it. I am so happy you blogged about it or I might have missed out on it. It was a piece I had been on the lookout for! The socks are just comfy and a nice (warmer) alternative to slippers. Many socks are marked down on sale at this point if you wish to grab yourself a pair. I think they make a great gift as well.

      Delete