Sunday, November 13, 2011

Last day of Veteran's Sale weekend

Back to work tomorrow... no shopping for awhile. (sniff sniff). I wasn't planning on shopping today but the need for Christmas decorations motivated me. Ironically I didn't buy any... LOL!



Instead I went to J Crew (yes, I know, it was only the third time in the last week!) and snagged both the Around Town sweater and the boatneck painter tee in yellow on sale. I had originally planned to wait until J. Crew had an additional percentage off final sale, however, I've come to realize that playing the waiting game too long is a gamble. I've had too many problems with waiting for sales only to find my item was no longer available. Original retail of the two items combined: $100.50. Actual spent: $52.00
For this reason, I did not hesitate about buying the Bittersweet wreath from Pottery Barn, marked down to $37.00. (orig. price: $59.95). So I did buy decorations, just not of the Christmas variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment