Sunday, October 28, 2012

When you need it in another color! J Crew and GAP



So I couldn't help myself this weekend and I made a few purchases...

I bought the Liberty of London shirt in D'Anjo print from the sale rack. Total minus discounts = $60. This is my first Liberty shirt. I personally feel they are WAY overpriced... but so many bloggers rave about them, and for more than 50% off, I felt it was a deal.

Also bought  (I know, I know) my FOURTH bubble necklace in pink. No one needs four of the same necklace, but the price -- $44 after discounts --- was too good to pass on. For what it is worth, I bought it Friday and wore it both Friday AND Saturday.

Lastly, bought the blue military academy blazer from GAP. I had the red version already, and have received several compliments. When I saw the blue on sale in my size, it was a no-brainer. It was $60, minus 40 off sale, plus a $10 rewards. Total price = $26!

On a more serious note, please keep me in your thoughts as Hurricane Sandy heads NJ's way! This will be my last post for at least a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment