Thursday, September 6, 2012

Anthropologie in store shipping

I've posted before about Anthropologie's amazing policy to ship an item unavailable in your size in stores to your home, at sale price, with FREE SHIPPING! But seriously, it's terrific! (J. Crew: are you listening??!!)

I've loved the Gilded Estate/Capri Villa Pencil Skirt since seeing it here: jcrewismyfavstore


However, I had been waiting for the $128 skirt to go on sale. It finally was marked down to $69.95 with an extra 25 pct off sale. My store had the skirt, but I needed it one size smaller. They located it and two days later it arrived at my door! Love this skirt and so excited to wear it!

2 comments:

  1. The colors & print are beautiful. Now *that's* something fun to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GiGi. I am so excited about this skirt!

    ReplyDelete