Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vacation jewelry

I picked up a few pieces of jewelry at the mall. This is is not something I typically buy, especially at the mall. However, all the pieces were on sale, and all will look terrific on vacation. The first item I picked up was at Francesca's Collection. I've been in this store before, but this was my first purchase. The necklace I spotted was marked down to just $9.99 and was the last one left. I can't find a picture of it online, but it is similar to this one here (which is from Talbot's, by the way).



I am not a fan of the store's return policy and the necklace I purchased was final sale. However, at $10 I am not too upset about the inability to return it. I expect to wear it next week with an outfit that matches.

I also picked up some marked down jewelry at Banana Republic. I never would have purchased any of these at full price, but with 25% off, plus an additional 10 % for cardholders, it is too good to pass up.


 The white bracelet is called Cabochon Line bracelet.  The resin stretch bangle in blue matches my new necklace (not so much in the picture but in real life. I am most pleased with my purchase of the Cabochon Bracelet in coral, which looks really nice on my arm. Lastly, I picked up the skinny resin bracelet in spring poppy, which is more red than pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment