Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The J Crew skirt crazy continues~!

OK seriously, when I add up the number of skirts I have bought this month -- and all from J. Crew -- it really makes me feel guilty. BUT.... all were on sale rack, plus 30% off (and occasionally, albeit inconsistently, a few were an extra 15 percent off with educator discount). It is hard not to buy. I am so on the "crewlade" as they say!

Pictured above: the sovereign paisley skirt, the blue tweed skirt, and the big shot polka dot. A quick note: I am more of a "pencil skirt" girl, but the big shot polka dot turned out to be a huge hit. I had to buy a size bigger than I normally do because after visits to four J. Crews, it was the closest size I could find (and they sold out online, too). I was also concerned about the puffy butt of the A-line skirt. However, after wearing it for the first time, I must say I am  delighted with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment