Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day-Glo Yellow

After buying the citron double serge cotton pencil skirt from J. Crew last week (see previous post), I've decided that I really like the neon this spring. At first I was definitely hesitant but with neutrals it seems to give your outfit just enough pop.

The GAP striped dolman tee is my fave. I love it so much that I bought all four of the colors offered, the citron yellow, the hot pink, the neon orange, and the blue. It would seem that I am late to get on this trend as the shirts were all on clearance and I had to visit multiple GAP stores to purchase them all in my size. Best part? Each shirt was about $8! The skinny patent belt is from Ann Taylor and it was the last one at the story i shopped in. It is very similar to the coral one I bought there a few weeks back. The store was 30 percent off so the belt was just $21.

No comments:

Post a Comment